This property has already been LET, to view all available properties please click here
Kingsway is positioned at the junction of Aldwych and Kingsway, the building is conveniently located amongst the numerous amenities found in Covent Garden and the peace and tranquility of Lincoln’s Inn. Holborn and Temple underground station (Piccadilly, Central, District and Circle line) are within a five minute walk providing a direct connection between London’s West End and City. Charing Cross and Waterloo mainline stations are also in close proximity.
Redeveloped by UK & European in
2009, No. 1 Kingsway provides occupiers a hugely efficient and modern building
benefiting from a high specification.
second floor is fully fitted, predominantly in an open-plan format, supported
by various private offices and meeting rooms. Cabling and power provisions are
already in-stalled, providing an incoming tenant the ability to move in with
minimal works or modifications.
5,000 sq ft (464 sq m) approx
- Large efficient floor-plate with great natural light
- Highly flexible, low maintenance and energy efficient air conditioning
- 4 x 13 person passenger lifts
- Double height reception and entrance hall
- Metal-tile suspended ceilings and raised floors
- 24 hour access
- Minimum 2.7m clear floor to ceiling height
- Basement cycle spaces and shower provisions
The whole or parts of the floor are available by way of a sub-lease for a maximum term until November 2026. The lease is contracted outside the 1954 Landlord and Tenant Act.
Alternatively, the space is available by way of an assignment of the lease.
Business rates are approximately £27.00 per sq ft.
£9.80 per sq ft.