The building occupies a prominent corner position in a picturesque cul-de-sac located off Earls Court Road. Earls Court Road is already a well-established retail parade with occupiers including The Co-Operative Food, Zizzi, Ryman Stationers, Lloyds Bank, Holland & Barrett and Wagamama.
Public transport links are excellent with West Brompton Overground station located 0.5 miles from the property and Earl’s Court Underground Station (District and Piccadilly lines) a two minute walk down Earls Court Road. There are also numerous bus services that run along Earls Court Road.
The property occupies a prominent corner
site and is arranged over basement, ground and two upper floors with a further
mezzanine level on the top floor.
We have been informed by the local
planning authority that the property is not listed however it is situated
within the Earl’s Court Village conservation area. The Planning Authority
designates the building as B1 office accommodation.
8,091 sq ft (752 sq m) approx
- Positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac located off Earls Court Road (A3220)
- Located 2 minutes’ walk from Earl’s Court Underground Station and 0.5 miles from West Brompton Overground Station
- Development potential to extend or convert to residential use (subject to necessary consents)
- Constructed in 1994 and previously used as an Embassy
- Offered with full Vacant Possession
- Includes two car parking spaces
- Not elected for VAT
Immediate upon completion of legal formalities.